Friday, November 4, 2011

A Fall Recap!

It has been a busy fall, and I completely fell behind in updating this blog, so I'm going to try to catch up with a fall recap!  September and October were fun months for flowers. The fall weddings were so colorful, filled with golden yellows, pumpkin oranges, cranberry reds, and eggplant purples!  I also met some great vendors this fall, and have tried to provide links for all of them!  I had the privilege of meeting an amazingly talented photographer, Heather Parker, who photographed my sister's wedding at The Omni Parker House in Boston, and I had the opportunity to meet and work with Michele Puopolo at JS Moran Special Event Planning and Management for the Family Services Legacy Gala. Check out the links below for some more great vendors! 

Here's a quick recap from the past two months:

Bouquets from Kalyn and Rick's wedding at Wachusett Mountain. 
Picture from the bride, taken by Phil Fox Photography.
 Bouquets from Kalyn and  Rick's wedding at Wachusett Mountain.
Picture from the bride, taken by Phil Fox Photography.
One of the two centerpiece styles for Kalyn and Rick's wedding at Wachusett Mountain.

Donation centerpiece for the Family Services Legacy Gala.


 Bride's bouquet for Erin and Dean's wedding.


Bridesmaid bouquet for Erin and Dean's wedding.

Bride's bouquet for Kerry and Adam's wedding

Bridesmaid bouquet for Kerry and Adam's wedding
 
Centerpieces for Kerry and Adam's wedding at The Villa in East Bridgewater 

Halloween arrangement

I'm looking forward to my last wedding of the season in a couple of weeks at the Lenox Hotel in Boston!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful designs and colors Allison! I look forward to your winter delights!

    ReplyDelete